Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Banking
Contact Name: Yama Sakha
Job Location: Ontario
Job Title: Payroll Coordinator
Job Salary: $55,000 - $60,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Payroll Coordinator to join one of out fast growing clients. As a Payroll Coordinator, you will be responsible for accurately processing and managing employee payroll, ensuring compliance with company policies and legal requirements. Your role will involve collaborating with various departments to gather necessary payroll information, resolving payroll discrepancies, and maintaining accurate payroll records.
* Coordinating and inputing daily timesheets and electronic uploads of time, validating payroll data, Processing full payroll cycle in timely manner and related support functions for an assigned portfolio of clients (all frequencies, multi-provincial)
* Processing new hires, terminations, ROE’s vacation pay calculation, vacation, lieu and sick bank credits, bonus pay, Garnishment, commission & Benefits for clients, payment recall, redirect payment, ROE amendment etc.
* Reviewing payroll journal, payroll summery, reconcile invoice & send to clients.
* Generate payroll reports, calendrer &T4’s, for assigned client
* Complete ownership of client portfolio of all issues, from routine payroll inquiries to provincial legislation.
* Define CPP, EI discrepancy, and resolve it in timely manner
* Processing Year End functions like T4’s RL-1, T4A auditing, T4 back work, stimulation, T4 amendments and distribution
As a seasoned payroller with experience you will enjoy working for a stable, team-based and collaborative work environment. Our client is focused on maintain employee culture by offering a work environment that rewards career path progression. They offer a competitive compensation package with 3 weeks vacation and yearly salary increases based on performance. You will work a 37-hour working week 3 days in office and 2 days at home.